- These opportunities are for members of Friends of Alaska National Wildlife Refuges (you can join here).
- The Volunteer Application form is available below and can be completed online, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Betty Siegel, Volunteer Coordinator, P.O. Box 357, Homer, Alaska 99603.
- The volunteers who attend and assist with these events are required to complete a post-trip evaluation.
- To apply for one of the listed opportunities, please fill in the Online Volunteer Application
- Please contact the individuals listed in the project descriptions for more information.
Current Volunteer Opportunities